25.10.04 - Gold RV's Super
Pro Dragster is For Sale - 18.01.05 - Sold
Respect to Sharkman for the use of the picture!
- Parachute-Cross form 10'. 9" Ford
rear end housing with a strange aluminium centre section.
- Full spool with 4.33 gears Mosier
35 spline axles.
- Wildwood rear disc brakes.
- Power Glide 2 speed transmission
(Killer Racing) with trans brake.
- Slip Joint to rear end.
- Trans cooler.
- 5000 rpm torque converter with SFI
- T.C.I. transmission shield.
- Chassis (Brad Hadman) Chrome Moly-
225" wheelbase. (would take big block, has done before)
Chassis was N.H.R.A. certified in 2002 for 7.50 sec. Chassis
Now UK Tech’d to 7.5 sec 2004. Chassis was electromagnet
painted (in 2002). Colour is a brilliant yellow (decals
are stickers only).
- Leaf, 5 point safety belts.
- Auto meter gauges and Monster tach
and Stack recording Tach.
- Competition Hurst shifter with electronic
- Hoosier 33.5 x 16 x 15 rear slicks
on Alumistar 15" rims.
- New Good Year front tyres with tubes.
- Cockpit lean out valve.
- Chevrolet 400 c.i. block (casting
- Scat steel 3.75 crank.
- Oliver steel 6” rods.
- Ross .30 over forged flat top pistons.
- Melling high volume oil pump with
Milodon pick up.
- Moroso 6 quart oil pan.
- Brodex Track 1 aluminium cylinder
heads, all new springs, valves, rockers etc.
- Competition Cams billet roller camshaft.
- Grind #cs324f-R6 with molly push
rods and Comp. roller rockers.
- Holley strip Dominator intake with
DLP 850 cfm Holley carb (Alcy).
- New Quick Star 275 electric fuel
pump with regulator, 3.5 gal.
- Aluminium fuel cell. C.S.I electric
- Fluidamper harmonic balancer.
- Newer HEI GM distribut/or.
- New MSD 7 AL-3 ignition system and
MSD HVC Pro-power Coil.
- New rear wing by ARRC.
This is a good consistent car and has got us to 4th in the
2004 Super Pro Santapod Championship (in our rookie season).
Available turnkey for only £12,500 or 18,100
Come and see the car and us at the Xtreme
Wheels International Show 2005.
Best ET to Date: 8.36 @ 153MPH (with more still in